20th June 02:41
Big Bertha Thing blogs
Big Bertha Thing Extract
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
6K Web Page
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.astro.amateur
Extract from Readme file to explain the Outlandish Particle Periodic Table.
From Pastures Software Package Do***entation.
(Particle Structure Results Program in Fortran 77.)
Sub-atomic Mesons, Baryons and Leptons Classification System.
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1997
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.
Big Bertha Thing Deaf
One day God woke up, deaf-as-a-post. He could not hear anyone
speaking. Nothing, dinada, zilch, not even one line e-mail.
Fortunately it only lasted 6 days and He managed to keep himself busy.
A PPT takes 6 hours people time, 18 hours computer time. It just
Big Bertha Thing corporate
1. What happened to the guys on the most wanted list?
2. Corporate America opened fire with an industrial
strength denial of service attack.
3. It was complete with worm virus.
4. 150K mailbox postings.
5. Daily basis.
6. Unlimited smtp mailboxes and names.
7. Ownership of smtp mailbox provider.
8. This is a proprietorial interest in Usenet newsgroup
9. Big Bertha is now on the list.
10. A sustainable defense would be nice.
11. When the guns fall silent, the battle will be over.
12. There were enough shells for 42 months, without
Big Bertha Thing binary
The defense is of course binary; the old one two.
You need two filters.
The first blocks mailbox entry and strips out the from
mailbox address, for disclosure.
It uses mailbox address or sufix to select postings.
The second uses partial strings.
Any portion of the mailbox address or subject line to
It flags them as deleted and moves them to the trashcan.
The trashcan auto-deletes before the mailbox fills up.
Lastly you need vacation auto-reply and a mailing list,
with an smtp mailbox.
The replies from auto reply tell you which mailboxes are
The mailing list replies confirms which mailboxes are open.
NB There may be another case with the same protaganist:-