Glennchung 2009-10-28 23:56:48
Using the Rounded Rectangle, it’s too rounded. Using Rectangle, no rounded corners. How can I set the roundness like using “smooth” in Photoshop?
Scott_falkner 2009-10-28 23:57:11
Use the round rectangle tool and just click on the artboard. Enter a new radius.
Or, draw a nomal rectangle, then add a live effect with Effect > Stylize > Round Corners…
Timothy_fooler 2009-10-28 23:57:43
From Ye Olde Illustrator 10 help menu:
To adjust corners of a rounded rectangle as you draw:
1. Select the rounded-rectangle tool.
2. Position the pointer where you want the rectangle to begin, and start dragging diagonally.
3. As you drag, you can do any of the following:
* Press or hold down Up Arrow or Down Arrow to change the corner radius. When the corners are the desired roundness, release Up Arrow or Down Arrow.
* Press Left Arrow to change to the minimum radius (most angular corners).
* Press Right Arrow to change to the maximum radius (most rounded corners).
4. Continue dragging with the rectangle tool until the rectangle is the desired size.