Vivian_colman 2012-03-11 19:08:39
When I receive a PDF attachment in my Outlook, it indicates “out of memory or system resources” We installed additional memory, and still we receive the same message.
W_t_allen 2012-03-11 19:09:00
1. What version of everything?
2. Can you save the file to your HDD and open it that way?
3. Can you open other PDF files?
4. Does this happen 100% of the time?
5. Have you cleaned out your temp directory?
Vivian_colman 2012-03-11 19:09:09
1) Windows 2000, Adobe 6
3) yes, but not from Outlook
Have also reinstalled Adobe, and reinstalled Office.
W_t_allen 2012-03-11 19:09:13
Can you double click from Explorer and open a PDf that way?
W_t_allen 2012-03-11 19:09:22
Adobe What 6?
Acrobat? Reader? PhotoShop?
Vivian_colman 2012-03-11 19:09:41
Adobe 6- reader
When I open a PDF from Internet Explorer, it will open, then I can print a copy, and then I received the error message, “Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close”
Vivian_colman 2012-03-11 19:09:45
Yes, I can open PDF from Explorer, and also from Adobe, but receive above error message from Internet Explorer.