26th July 17:17
2.0.1 alpha 53
Alpha 53 is available at http://www.ttdpatch.net/src/
Again it's mostly bugfixes, largely to path-based signalling (PBS). Now
it should be safe and useful to have bridges in PBS blocks, track under
them should be reserved properly. This means however, that some existing
bridges may be "stuck" at reserved, because they haven't been reset yet.
In that case, you may need to force a train to travel under it by telling
it to ignore the signal, or else rebuild the bridge by first bulldozing it
and all track under it.
By the way, I didn't announce alpha 52 here because it came out basically
the same day as alpha 51, and only had some fixes as well. So I didn't
want to spam the list...
Anyway, enjoy the new version. Barring major crashing bugs, this will
probably be the last one for a few months, because I'll be busy
travelling to conferences as well as an extended trip to Peru for
research. I'm not sure how much time I'll have, so please expect to wait
even longer than usual for replies. I'll be back by the middle of August.
Have fun (I know I will!),
All changes in 2.0.1 alpha 53:
- fixed another crash when using station prop 15
- fix train not being able to find path past PBS signal if a later
two-way signal was red
- fixed bug allowing trains to crash if station can be entered from
both sides using PBS, and made waypoints safe in PBS blocks
- bridges should now be safe to use in PBS blocks as well (may need
to dynamite all middle pieces to reset bridge)
- added random trigger 20 for train reserving station platform
- fixed hang when building depot next to station using var 45
- fixed counting bug in station vars 46/47
- fixed crash when displaying power
All changes in 2.0.1 alpha 52:
- fixed crash when using station prop 15
- fixed bug and crash with custom bridge heads
- fixed crash when pathbasedsignalling was turned off
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
Please help Conserve Gravity | Email address is *valid*.
Don't do push ups | Don't remove the "nospam" part.