The stare 2014-09-03 00:11:04
Just a heads up to anyone interested in The Ancient Mediterranean (TAM) mod
Version 2.5i for C3C has been out for close to 4 weeks with about 24 GB of
downloads and almost no feedback whatsoever. We’re all hoping that’s a good
You can go to the official TAM forums at http://www.tam.info.ms/
There is also a thread at civfanatics and apolyton.
It’s being hosted at http://civ3.watorrey.net which has some variations on
the downloads. One of which is a 2 part download in the hopes that it will
be easier for dialup users.
CHANGES FROM TAM 2.4:
– ANIMATED LEADERHEADS!!!
– New civ for a total of 31 playable: Massagetae
– Will work from either ..\Conquests\Conquests OR ..\Conquests\Scenarios\
– Includes additional Conquests difficulty levels
– Removed building prerequisites and maintenance from civ specific wonders
– Redistributed starting techs according to civ abilities
– 1st tier techs above Ancient Age cannot be traded
– Random maps do not show place names
– Random maps deal with marsh/swamp better
– Macedonia & Persia have unit producing wonders
– Completely rebalanced goverments
– Most buildings and techs now have unique civilopedia & city screen images
– Tech rate bug workaround for premade maps
– Enslaved worker graphics
– Settlers, Gothic Settlers, Scouts no longer require support.
– Build both chariot & horseman class units (no forced upgrade to horseman)
– Many new flavor units
– More accurate civilopedia
– No pink civs!