Mombu 2011-07-07 01:03:01
- Unreliable: break frequently, and crash even more frequently.
– Expensive: 3-5x what you’d pay for a decent Intel/AMD machine.
– Trendy: at least among social defectives.
– Marketed toward self-identity: rewards ego-dependent whores for their
– Company is unreliable: never had a strategy, never will.
– Caters to the meek: company loves retarded gay dwarves of mixed race
more than a healthy person of healthy family.
Sternodox 2011-07-07 01:03:39
Ford vs. Chevy
Harley vs. Triumph
Beatles vs. Stones
Mozart vs. Schoenberg
Coke vs. Pepsi
Us vs. Them
The beat goes on. Utterly pedestrian.
Retarded Gay Dwarves? Didn’t their bass player get electrocuted or O.D.
Sternodox 2011-07-07 01:03:44
I’ve had the exact opposite experience.
FIVE times? Perhaps 1.5. You weaken your argument by exaggerating.
Never saw anything trendy in ANY machine the primary purpose of which
is juggling zeroes and ones.
Like corpse paint?
Stock is quadruple what I paid for it. If that’s lack of strategy, I’ll take more.
Uh … err … ummm …. well, you got me on that one, Prozak.
And I STILL enjoy a***.com!