14th April 20:06
QA Engineer | fulltime | Chicago | compensation open
I'm with a search firm called Roy Talman and Associates - we're based
out of Chicago and focus on technology and quantitative placements in
the financial and software sectors across the US. We are on the web at
We have the following full-time role with one of our clients.
JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance Engineer
(Please note that we are looking for local candidates that do no
require sponsorship. Unfortunately, for this role we cannot work with
Financial services firm based in Chicago. They are an online brokerage
that has received accolades from Barrons for providing excellent
****ytical tools to its investors.
Seeking energetic, enthusiastic, hard working professionals who are
looking for a challenging opportunity in Technology. Looking for a
junior to mid-level QA professional with 2 years experience designing,
building, and implementing automated test scripts utilizing the
Mercury Interactive WinRunner product. These test scripts will
interact with all aspects of the client's system including web site,
database, network communications, and operating system. The candidate
should also have experience testing web-based ecommerce applications
* Develop / implement / maintain automated test scripts.
* Manual testing of system functionality.
* Do***entation and reporting of test results.
* Development of test scripts based on existing functionality.
* 2 years experience writing Mercury Interactive WinRunner test
* Fundamental SQL syntax (and knowledge of relational database
* Good problem-solving aptitude and ability to learn.
* Ability to work within a team and communicate ideas.
* Financial background a plus.
CONTACT: Please send resumes to email@example.com