27th April 22:27
US - MA - Stability + growth oppty - DoD Systems Engs - Aggressive$$ 810641 (architect)
*** multiple positions at all levels of experience ***
*** US Citizenship required ability to obtain a DoD Clearance ***
Develop leading-edge solutions for the intelligence community. These systems will be integrated in airborne, ground based, maritime and space platforms.
Experience with any ONE of the following:
· Ground tactical wireless radio systems
· Airborne Intelligence/surveillance systems
· Terrestrial network secure communication systems.
· Satellite Intelligence/surveillance systems.
SYSTEMS ENGINEERS (Jr, Sr, Principal positions)
- Develop solutions, architect, and design top-level requirements and major subsystems for a wide range of highly sophisticated secure communications systems; radio and satellite links.
- Consult with customer on requirements/specifications.
- ****yze system requirements, develop systems architectures, and define system specifications. Perform trade-off studies and performance ****ysis to ensure that subsystem and system designs achieve meeting performance.
- Extensive interaction with various engineering disciplines to ensure product meets or exceeds specification.
- Technical knowledge of RF systems, antennas, and electronic systems.
- BS or MS technical degree with over 4+ years of defense Industry experience
SENIOR RF/SYSTEMS HARDWARE ENGINEER
- Design RF hardware and systems for defense electronics.
- Design and develop RF power assemblies, filters, RF switching elements, and loop control
- Experience with either; sensor/detection systems for intelligence gathering OR secure tactical communication systems (HF VHF UHF JTRS).
- Develop and performance ****ysis of Tactical Communication Systems.
- BS or MS technical degree. 4+ yrs of related industry experience.
ANTENNA DESIGN ENGINEERS
Architect, design, and integrate RF antenna systems for communication systems noted above. Evaluate and design around customer requirements, including integration and testing of a system. BS or MS technical degree. 4+ yrs exp. US Citizenship required.
Aggressive salary + annual bonus
Excellent benefits package
Tremendous relocation packages
Stability / Tremendous growth opportunities
Casual Fun work environments
Keywords: ELINT, SIGINT, Intelligence, COMSEC, SATCOM, COMINT, MILSTAR, satellite, command control, C4, C4ISR, RF uplink & downlink, ground tactical signals intelligence, secure communications, radio communications, satellite communication, reconfigurable tactical radio system, JTRS, wide-band tactical surveillance system, SINCGARS radio, encryption device, antenna, receivers, transmitters, aircraft integration, HF VHF UHF, secure wireless communications, EPLRS, HAVEQUICK, DAMA
Secret, Top Secret, SBI, SCI, SSBI, ISSA, CI polygraph, Full/Scope Lifestyle Poly
Contact: Mike DeLaney 888.338.9087 (toll free)
GNR Global Network Recruiting
...because of spam problems use the address between the REMOVE text
APPLY on-line http://www.globalnetr.com/resume/md/
Specialist in Defense/Aerospace ENGINEERING jobs:
-- EW & Countermeasures -- Secure Communications
-- Satellite Design & Launch -- Radar/Sonar and Detection
-- Guidance and Control -- Avionics & Instrumentation
-- Mission Planning & ****ysis -- Simulation and ****ysis