Tom gugger 2015-02-01 04:32:52
ETL/ INFORMATICA/ CONTRACT/ OH
– MUST have strong ETL development hands-on experience with INFORMATICA
– The skillset would consist of basic sql, rudimentary unix shell
programming and knowledge of vi (unix text editor).
– Well aware of Informatica ETL best practices for design & development.
– Nice to have knowledge of Business Objects.
– Contribute in the ETL Architecture design and development
– ETL Design Documentations including Developing ETL test scripts.
– ETL Mapping design, development and testing
– anything and everything around ETL to be successfull
Location: Cincinnati area
Duration: at probably 6–8wks. week, subject to change based on project
If interested and qualified, answer the three questions below. Email answers
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.. ETL development——————————yrs
3.. Rate (1099)————————————-pr hr
1099=You pay your own expenses.