17th July 13:36
FA:: Gardening with Perennials Edited by Bradley, 1996 HB/DJ
Gardening with Perennials
Edited by Fern Marshall Bradley
It has never been easier to create a perennial paradise in your yard – no
matter where you live. In this book you’ll find:
* Hundreds of fabulous perennial combinations you can grow in your yard
* Gorgeous gardens for every yard
* Foolproof advice from professional landscape designers for solving
landscape problems and reducing maintenance with easy care perennials
* 75 classic perennials and how to grow them. Pick your favorites.
* A seasonal care calendar that makes it easy to keep your gardens
looking their best all year long.
Chock full of great color photos and color and B&W drawings and diagrams.
Rodale Press, Emmaus PA, 1996, First Edition, 312 pages, 8 ½” x 10 ¼”,
glossy pictorial boards, dust jacket, illustrated.
Auction closes 2/3/05.