28th April 19:20
FS MSI K7 master MB with Adaptec Ultra 160 SCSI $100 OBO
On-Board Ultra 160 SCSI Adaptec AIC-7899:
- Supports high performance 160Mbyte/sec Dual Channel
- Supports Ultra(SE) devices
* Support Socket A for AMDŽ AthlonT / DuronT / AthlonT XP
* Supports 600MHz ~ 1.4GHz
* Supports AthlonT XP 1500+ ~ 2000+ Processors
AMDŽ 761 (569 BGA) Chipset
-- Supports 266MHz high speed, split transaction system bus.
-- AGP 4x and PCI Advanced high performance memory
-- Supports 266MHz DDR SDRAM technology
VIAŽ VT82C686B (352BGA) Chipset
-- Enhanced Power Management Features
-- Integrated Super I/O (FDC, LPT, COM 1/2, and IR)
-- Dual bus Master IDE Ultra DMA33/66/100
-- Integrated Hardware Soundblaster
-- DirectSound AC'97 Audio
133MHz clocks are supported. (266MHz Internal
- Supports two 184-pin DDR-DIMM using four memory banks.
- Supports a maximum memory size of 2GB.
- Supports DDR SDRAM DIMM.
* One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) Pro slot.
-- Supports AGP 4x
* One CNR (Communication Network Riser) slot.
* Five 32-bit Master PCI Bus slots.
-- Supports 3.3v/5v PCI Bus Interface.
* An IDE controller on the VIAŽ VT82C686B Chipset provides
IDE HDD / CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 33/
66/100 operation modes.
* Can connect up to four IDE devices.
Chip Integrated DirectSound AC'97 Audio
On-Board Peripherals include:
-- 1 Floppy port supports 2 FDD with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M
-- 2 Serial ports (COM A + COM B)
-- 1 Parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
-- 4 USB ports ( 2 Rear Connectors/ USB Front Pin Header)
-- 1 IrDA connector for SIR/CIR/ASKIR/HPSIR.
-- 1 Audio/Game port
LVD and terminator included, 50 pin cable, plus ATA 100 cable, extra USB
plate, book, software and box.
has latest Bios, and this is PCB Ver1.1