3rd May 14:11
FS or FT: Stargate boardset, metal plate, power supply & More! (power)
All boards come with their respective ROMs, PROMs, RAM, etc.
except for the ROM PCB not having it's ROMs. If you're
looking to do a Multi-Williams, here is your chance to do
it since the ROM board doesn't need any ROMs for the kit.
Install the kit and perform a small upgrade to the CPU and
- Metal plate for the 3 PCBs to mount to
- Stargate CPU PCB (was working, not now, 6809 CPU is good)
- Stargate ROM PCB (no ROMs, not tested obviously, clean)
- Stargate Sound PCB (tested, working)
- Stargate Power Supply PCB and Heat Sink (not tested, but clean)
- Metal plate for the Sound and Power Supply PCBs and Heat Sink
to mount to
- I'll also throw in the metal rails that the sound board would
mount to in a Stargate ****tail.
This is everything you'll need, except for the widget PCB.
I'll accept the $100 plus shipping for all of the above or trade
for a Tempest cabaret wiring harness, Stargate mini wiring