26th December 16:35
what causes the pain??? (abdominal pain)
Does anyone know what causes the severe abdominal pain which comes and goes
with ulcerative colitis?
We cannot seem to identify any pattern with certain foods, etc. We could
really use some help figuring this out. It's all so confusing.
For me, personally, I find I mainly get stomach cramp feelings...when...
1) I overeat too much food. - Then, I will have to cut down taking very high
proportions...of food I, obviously, like a lot!
2) I eat very difficult to digest foods. So, the stomach has a really hard time
working it all through the system...taking, quite literally, hours and hours
3) I try to go out, after having eaten...without out having fully emptied my
guts, first. Then, I'm outside on the street...practically doubling over...as I
want to go to the John...but, there's just none anywhere in sight?!
4) Trying to hold the wind in. One has to practice burping.
5) Whenever I try to do some rather difficult exercise...which might jerk at
the stomach muscles awful hard...such as trying to practice high kicks...or,
trying to turn/or, twist fast.
6) Othertimes, my stomach may be empty...but, all of a sudden this pain comes
on...like from out of nowhere?! I think, that's due to the stomach internally
bleeding...and, the sudden pain is the body's way of telling you something is
going wrong inside yourself.