3rd May 04:20
OT Groans for For Margo/Saavik, wherever you are :) (down)
1 . Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says "I'll serve you, but
don't start anything."
3. A sandwich walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry we don't serve
food in here."
4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A
beer please, and one for the road."
6. Two aerial antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The
ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
7. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste
funny to you?"
8. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'" "That
sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" "It's Not Unusual."
9. Two cows standing next to each other in a field, Daisy says to Dolly, "I
was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," said
Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaimed Daisy.
10. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to
look at, either.
11. Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron."
The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."
12. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
13. A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says, "My dog's cross-eyed, is
there anything you can do for him?" "Well," says the vet, "let's have a look
at him." So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his
teeth. Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down." "What? Because
he's cross-eyed?" "No, because he's really heavy."
14. Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are
five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mom or
my dad, or maybe my older brother Colin or my younger brother Ho-Cha Chu.
But I'm pretty sure it's Colin.
15. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find
16. I went to the butcher's the other day and I bet him 50 bucks that he
couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, "No bet, the steaks are
17. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted,
"Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!". The doctor replied, "I know you
can't - I've cut off your arms!"
18. I went to a seafood disco last week... and pulled a mussel.
19. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in
the craft, it sank, proving that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
21. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
22. Two termites walk into a bar. One asked, "Is the bar tender here?"