29th October 06:33
Getting Files Off My WindowsMe PC
Cross posted to
What made you think that Sandisk Cruzer would work with WinME?
You have three old systems and you want to do WHAT exactly?
You want to get files off these, but to put WHERE?
What is the fastest processor of the three?
Does that machine have an SCSI controller and drive on it?
Generally even old mainboards have IDE controllers
You really should state clearly
1. Where do you want to move the files to?
2. Is there one machine you want to keep as working?
3. You gave specs on the 350MHz which you
apparently intend to get rid of. What are the
specs on the other two, particularly the one you
want to make your new TARGET or MAIN machine?
4. Why is that TARGET machine not working?
(You had us focusing on a machine you intend to junk)
5. How big are the SCSI drives?
(If they're small, they may NOT be worth bothering with)
6. Is the 2nd best machine worth keeping? How fast?
With nothing but these junk computers you're not paying
$50 a month for high speed internet are you?
Have you been planning to buy or scrounge
a newer/faster machine?