30th December 13:25
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
: of the displayed paraphernalia.
: A search warrant is issued, the parents are arrested, and
: the child is put into custody of Child Welfare workers.
# "The Feds Under Our Beds", By James Bovard, The New York Times, 9/6/1995
# The Justice Department confiscated the home of an elderly Cuban-American
# couple in Miami after the couple was arrested for playing host to a weekly
# poker game for family and friends.
* "Nynex Mistake Brings Scholarship Offer", NYT, 4/26/1995
* Walter Ray Hill, 18, was arrested and jailed for two days based solely on
* his phone number being used for a hoax bomb threat.
* Nynex eventually realized one of its employees transposed a number when
* tracing the call. [Ever see Terry Gilliam's movie Brazil?]
* A Nynex spokesman said today that they were offering to pay his complete
* four-year tutition bill, and that the offer was unconditional.
In Washington, D.C., police aggressively hassle motorists to give them
permission to search their vehicles. On C-SPAN, U.S. Attorney Eric Holder
further states that if a member of the car makes "furtive gestures" the
police may search the car.
Question: If sweating at the airport can get you a deep probing ****
search by a manly security guard, what "furtive gesture"
will get your car searche
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 3.3.7
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----