20th May 04:43
ANN: JBuilder Memory Monitor v.2.4 for JBuilder 2006
JBuilder Memory Monitor v.2.4 for JBuilder 2006 has been released on the
KyrSoft website (http://www.kyrsoft.com).
Changes for JB Memory Monitor v2.4:
- This version has been updated to support JBuilder 2006.
- The Memory Monitor shows now also the maximum VM memory value inside
dialog, frame and message view based monitors.
- There are now visual line graph indicators shown inside drawing area views
for performed GCs and reached/exceeded memory warn sizes, when the auto warn
and auto GC features are used/enabled. The status line monitor (which so far
is still part of the OT) shows warn and GC states instead as different
colored bar graphs.
- The automatic GC options works now size and *time interval/delay* based,
there is an additional "auto GC delay" option field under the Memory Monitor
preferences for seting up the auto GC delay time in minutes. This means,
that automatic GCs will be time delayed before they will be repeatedly
- The memory graph redrawing has been slightly reworked, thus graph drawings
should now rescale better when monitor windows are resized.
- The Memory Monitors toolbar state button now reacts better on monitor
windows closing events.
- The "activate startup when JBuilder launches" options has been put in
again, this was disabled in the previous version.
- So far the Status Memory Monitor has been leaved in as a part of the
Memory Monitor OT, all in all more for historical reasons. When used, it
places itself beside JBuilder's own heap memory indicators. In future
versions this one might be left out, since JBuilder nowadays has it's own
build in memory indication status line.
The JBuilder Memory Monitor v.2.4 can be downloaded from: