1st April 02:24
Pascal Look - help you understand your pascal unit file !
When writing a program with Object Pascal or Delphi, you may have many
pascal unit source files. you may declare variables, constants,
enumerators, types, procedures, functions, and other objects such as
classes in one or more unit files.Many of these unit files are
available for reuse. Whenever you need to reuse it, you should know
where it was created or whether it has been declared already. To
remember all these declarations is difficult !
Pascal Look V1.1 , an innovative and easy to use source code browser
designed for the object pascal programming , is now released by
Fishesoft Studio. It can help you understand your pascal unit file by
scanning , searching and listing the declarations and other important
informations . It will give you the most convenience and greatly save
your time !
The Main Features :
(1) Designed in a Simple, Intuitive and Graphical interface .
(2) Browse your pascal unit file library by clicks .
(3) Context Menu Association with *.PAS file type .
(4) Reviewing, Searching, Rearranging the declarations list
(5) Export a TXT or HTML report .
(6) Help you manage your own Pascal file library.