16th April 20:47
Termiit, new build management CASE tool - technology preview available
The termiit.com team is pleased to announce the Technology Preview of
new build-management CASE tool - Termiit, and launch Termiit Early
Access Program (EAP).We truly believe that the only way to design great
tools for developers is: let community actively participate in
product's planning and development process from very early stages.
* Main features: Every build represented as "a set of continuously
transforming data-flows" not as a set of shell scripts\programs linked
via environment variables (execution paths). The build definition is
quite close to the process definition in IDEF 1.x methodology.
* 100% reusable builds.
* visual build editor - no shell \ xml script editing.
* Supported tasks(targets): CVS - ssh, pserver, checkout, set-label
* File(CMS) - last modification time based updates(make like)
* Composite(Container) - a custom set of basic tasks
Simple project example available in /termiit/examples folder.
Please note, this release aimed to prove and tune our new conception of
build management and not intended for production use.
We greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions!
// termiit.com team