13th June 09:20
NOSTY BABY & WORLD WAR III. ............ (movements air temple sign space)
fROM THE tRULY wONDROUS mAGICKAL mYSTICKAL fANTASMAGORICALLY
wORLD wIDE wEB:
Nostradamus Predicts the End of the World: A Book Report
This is an outline of the late 20th century events prophesied by the
16th century French Renaissance man known as Michel Nostradamus.
Nostradamus has predicted in great detail such events as the French
Revolution, World War I, Hitler's rise and fall and even the Kennedy
assassinations. Nearly two thirds of all his predictions have come
true. If two-thirds of this comes true we're in for some trouble!
HBO produced the movie called "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow" which
do***ents the life and predictions of Nostradamus. These prophecies
are based on and adapted from the book "Nostradamus Predicts the End
(1) Communism in Russian will decline, beginning in the Ukraine as a
result of trade differences with the West. This will occur around
(2) The United States and Russia, as the Brothers of the Eagle, will
become better friends and would share supply lines in WWIII over the
North Pole. FULFILLED!
(3) The US-Russian alliance will change the balance of power in the
world, unifying the Far Eastern and Arab worlds. FULFILLED!
(4) This power will disrupt peace attempts and the Middle and Far
Easterners will attempt to settle their differences with force.
(5) A meteorite will strike the center of the Indian Ocean causing
tidal waves that will heavily damage eastern Africa, India, and
Western Australia. India is the most populous democratic republic on
earth with a 600,000 million man militia. This disaster encourages the
Chinese to cross the Caracoram highway and link up with its Arab
allies, and invade Israel and Europe. ASTEROID COMING IN SEPTEMBER OF
(6) A powerful dictator will dominate the Middle East. He will
tyrannize Syria, Iraq and Jordan. [Fulfilled by Sadam Hussein]
(7) On August 2nd, 1987 he will attack Iran, Turkey and Egypt with an
army of nearly a million men. [This date was reached by astronomy; the
astronomical event only occurs on that day.] [Iran-Iraq War turned out
to be 1980 - 1988. After the Islamic Revolution in Iran, the Iranians
accused Baghdad of encouraging the Arabs of Iran's Khuzestan province
to demand autonomy. Iraq also feared Iranian provocation of its own
large Shiite population. Border fighting followed and Iraqi forces
advanced into Iran (Sep 1980). Peace finally agreed in 1988 after
deaths of around half a million on each side. Iraq accepted Iran's
terms in 1990.]
(8) Arab forces in Tunisia, Algeria and north-Moroccan guerrillas will
invade Morocco's pro-Western monarchy and overthrow its king.
(9) Israel will be defeated by the Arabs with her air force destroyed.
(10) A Libyan leader will create much tension in Europe. [Definitely
(11) A "red one" [a Cardinal of the Roman Church or maybe a TWA jet]
will be taken by Arab terrorists at sea.
(12) The Arabs will try to unify more of Africa by overthrowing
pro-Western governments. The Oriental leader will do the same.
(13) Arab armies will threaten central & southern Africa into
alliances favorable to the Middle East.
(14) The Arab attacks in Turkey will be followed by attacks on the
Greek navy. The U.S. will attempt to resupply the navy, but Cyprus
will be lost to the Arabs.
(15) A series of tremendous earthquakes originating in Central Asia
will cause destruction throughout the warring Greece and Turkey.
(16) Romania and Bulgaria will threaten war with the Arabs when the
Bosphorus Straits are cut off, thus interfering with commercial and
military ship movements.
(17) The U.S. and U.S.S.R. will form a military alliance against both
the Far Eastern power and the Arabs. The U.S. will grow in frame,
praise, rule and power and will even threaten the East with war.
(18) Geneva talks will fall apart with the feeling that peace is
unattainable. [Uh-oh here it comes.]
** WORLD WAR III **
(19) China will launch a surprise nuclear biological-warfare attack
over the Arctic affecting Scandinavia, Northern Russia, Alaska and
Canada. Another attack will originate from a space vehicle 270 miles
(20) The Chinese will invade France by way of southern Russia
conquering all in their path.
(21) The Turks will sign a treaty with the Chinese, but it will be
broken when Arab naval forces from Tripoli (Libya) attack the west
coast of Turkey.
(22) The Chinese army will devastate northeastern Turkey with the aid
(23) The Arabs and Chinese will attack Greece with germ warfare which
will affect the environment for 9 months.
(24) Albania, China's ally, will invade Greece in a surprise attack
using light armored vehicles.
(25) A Western coordinated counter-offensive launched from Portugal
will delay an amphibious assault on Yugoslavia by [guess who].
(26) The Easterners will advance into Yugoslavia and unleash
bacteriological weapons in central Italy to hinder Western
(27) Greece and Italy will be attacked simultaneously by the Eastern
(28) When Yugoslavia is overrun a devastating drought will hit Italy.
(29) Italy will dissolve into dissenting factions and go into its own
civil war. The Albanians will further promote the civil war by paying
off corrupt government officials.
(30) Eastern forces will attack Rome from Albania using aerial
bombardment and germ weapons. They will attack Venice. Central
Mediterranean islands will be evacuated, even as far as Malta. Venice
(31) The French fleet will be destroyed in the Adriatic Sea as it
tries to cut off the Easterners in Italy from their Albanian
suppliers. The French and Italian naval defeats will keep food from
reaching the starving Italians.
(32) The Easterners will develop a new land/sea weapon to attack
(33) The Easterners control of the Po Valley from Venice will give
them total rule. A French/Italian attempt to forestall Italy's fall
will be crushed.
(34) In order to avoid being wiped out the French commander will
withdraw and regroup his soldiers along the Po in the upper valley.
(35) England will partially sink as a result of geological alterations
and cause the deaths of 250,000 people. [This event has been foreseen
by at least four other famous psychics, also.]
(36) An Easter earthquake will rip open an English temple.
(37) Around New Years the Easterners will begin a massive invasion of
the western Italian coast, southern France, Sicily, Corsica and
Sardinia by the use of nuclear and germ weapons. The French fleet will
(38) The Papacy will leave Rome and a new Pope will be elected.
(39) The French armies will be cut off in Northern Italy.
(40) Prince Albert will be kidnapped in North-Central Italy after the
French unsuccessfully try to cut Eastern supply lines from Venice.
(41) The French will again regroup their forces and will capture a
beachhead. This will be a turning point in the Franco-Chinese war.
(42) Ill-timed French-Italian attacks will cause the loss of Florence
and Sienna by Eastern nukes and Pavia will be lost by the use of germ
(43) Monaco and Genoa will be annihilated by the Easterners.
Nostradamus predicted Monaco would be led during WWIII by Prince
Albert. Albert is now heir to the throne of Monaco at age 44 in 2002,
and is still of of military age.
(44) Ten assassins will be sent to murder the commander of the French
fleet, but they will fail and a sea battle will take place. The French
will again lose their forces on land and sea.
(45) A battle will be fought at the major French port of Marseilles
creating an opening through which the attackers can enter. The
resulting massacre of nearly half a million Frenchmen will make people
flee far northward.
(46) Toulouse, Foix and Narbonne will be taken.
(47) Bacteria will spread northward.
(48) Easterners will release deadly bacteria from specialized ships at
France's port, Agde. Air forces will bomb Switzerland and Germany.
(49) Extensive use of nuclear and germ weapons will compose the first
phase of the Eastern offensive against all Europe, striking in France,
Italy and Spain.
(50) The Chinese will attack France via air, sea and mountain.
(51) The Easterners will invade the Balkans to cut off the U.S.S.R
from its Eastern European allies.
(52) A North-African fleet will enter the black Sea and attack
Romania, Bulgaria and southwestern Russia.
(53) A Chinese/Arab assault from Morocco will attack southern Spain
with nukes. This will be followed by an invasion along the River
Guadalquivir. The invasion will proceed northward with the destruction
of Seville, Barcelona and Leon. The Spanish will halt the advance for
7 months at the River Ebro, but they will eventually be crushed.
(54) An Allied fleet will destroy supply basis in the Cyclades, but
will be defeated near Malta when the French lose Italy.
(55) Eastern bombers will attack deep into Europe with bacteriological
(56) Switzerland will fall by the hand of the Easterners who will
confiscate the gold reserves and impoverish the Swiss people.
(57) The Easterners will start extensive bombing of central and
northern French cities in preparation for a land attack. The French
will fly in defenses beforehand, though. Central France will be
(58) Paris will be surrounded and attempts to get Allied air support
will be in vain. Paris will surrender after Eastern forces find a weak
spot in the defense, enter the city and engage in hand-to-hand combat.
The surrender will only be a cover to organize a counter attack a week
later. That will surprise the Easterners, but they'll drive the
Parisians back into the city. Over 300,000 will be killed or
imprisoned. Paris will be completely defeated.
(59) A British taskforce will land in southwest France and attempt to
reach Paris, but will be stopped at Poitiers.
(60) The British will reorganize in Canada and send an invasion force
to establish a beachhead on France's southwest coast. With the aid of
nukes they march on to Bordeaux and Toulouse. The British plan will be
to cut off occupied Spain from France and also to gain an opening into
(61) A sudden attack from the Easterners will slaughter British and
American forces and will allow the Chinese leader a new command
(62) He will detonate a series of high-altitude, high-yield atomic
devices which will ignite the atmosphere and cause a firestorm over
southwest France, but this will also cause his own base to be
(63) The Scots, left on their island, deny Britain permission to use
their land for a military base and seek Eastern aid when British
forces invade out of desperation. The resulting battle will defeat the
(64) All life in London will die out during winter as disease sweeps
what is now the city-island.
(65) Poland and East Germany will ally with the Easterners and strike
against the smaller countries Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Austria and
(66) West Germany and Austria will be invaded. West Germany's border
will be split down the middle again. Netherlands, Belgium and northern
France will also be raided.
(67) At the same time of the German/Austrian invasions, Western forces
will attack the Persian Gulf to weaken the heart of the Middle East.
(68) German leaders will cause the downfall of Central European
defenses along with Eastern attacks from East Germany and Yugoslavia.
(69) The Allies will make their last stand at Bruges in northwest
Belgium. The Eastern Forces will dominate nearly all of Europe.
** THE ALLIES TAKE THE OFFENSIVE **
(70) Nuclear strikes will be made against America and Russia and food
will become in short supply. The U.S. will be forced into economic
chaos with looters and rioters raiding banks and shops for food, money
(71) A CONFLAG (Cluster Orbital Nuclear Fire-weapon for Light
Atmosphere Ignition) system will be launched from China and detonated
above New England, burning as far south as New York City.
(72) New York will be partially destroyed by a great earthquake that
will partially sink Manhattan Island.
(73) The Orientals will attempt to invade the U.S. near New York, but
the U.S. navy will easily repel their attack. American Orientals will
be placed in "protective custody."
(74) The Easterners will infiltrate Latin America and murder the
president of Brazil. Their navy will attempt to take the Panama C****,
but it will be unsuccessful and the attacking force will be
(75) The U.S. and Russia will resort to germ warfare to retaliate.
(76) The U.S.S.R. will be invaded from three directions, but careful
preparation will allow them to use chemical weapons against the
(77) To prepare to attack Asia, Eastern forces will set up Pacific
defenses. They will entrap a U.S. fleet, but Russia will aid the
encircled Americans and help to defeat the Chinese navy.
(78) The American Air Force will make bombing runs deep into Europe.
Seven months later the U.S. and Russia will make a joint attack on
China that will last a full week without stopping. The Eastern forces
will be defeated in their homeland thus severely weakening their
(79) Scotland and London will be recaptured by the Allies. A new
Middle-Eastern commander will make his headquarters in Rome.
(80) Scandinavia, the Baltic States and the Balkans will all be
attacked by the Allies.
(81) The British will liberate southwest France which will be
reinforced by other Western armies. The allies will penetrate from La
Rochelle into central France to Roanne. Another invasion force will
land near Calais and slowly make its way to northeastern France.
(82) Central and Southern France will be liberated as the Allies
continue to push onward.
(83) The Arabs and Far Easterners no longer will be able to work
together after the defeats in the Pacific and this weakens their
(84) Many battles will be fought as Allied forces make their way to
Marseilles, the Easterners' stronghold and supply port. This will be
coordinated with a submarine assault on southern France.
(85) French and British forces will seize the Spanish city of
Barcelona and move on to aid in the successful Allied attack on
(86) Nice will be retaken, but the Arabs will attack from Spain and
Italy recapturing parts of southern and southeastern France. At the
same time the Arabs will launch a missile attack against the Allies in
Northern France. This attack will be unsuccessful and the Arabs will
be driven back.
(87) The Allies will use bacteriological weapons against Lausanne,
Switzerland forcing the Arabs to retreat.
(88) Spain will be reconquered after a large naval battle on March
(89) The Allies will make a massive onslaught into Italy, liberating
it. The Church will be returned to Rome.
(90) The Arabs will be forced all the way back into northern Africa,
but a French force will be annihilated as it tries to cross the
(91) The Allies will attack the Mediterranean islands.
(92) A secret and very successful raid will be made by the Allies to
free POWs in Turkey.
(93) Southern Arabia will be nuked by the Allies, but the Arabs will
recapture Sicily. This will have little effect, though, and soon all
of central Europe will be liberated.
(94) 5000 Far Easterners will die when losing Crete and Greece to the
(95) The French, under a new leader named Ogmios, will lead an Allied
assault on Turkey between May 25th and June 21st, 1996. The Arabs
there will be defeated. Northern Turkey will be liberated on October
(96) Western amphibious attacks will fail and Arab saboteurs will
destroy an Allied military base after a defeat in one battle.
(97) In a surprise attack the Western forces will attack and defeat
the Eastern navy.
(98) Allies will infiltrate the Middle East stabbing into occupied
Israel, Syria and Jordan. Arab resistance will disintegrate and within
a month the last Eastern forces, in Central and South America, will
surrender. Israel will be liberated.
(99) The Westerners will attack Middle East positions in India
(100) The desperate Arabs will fight 3 last-ditch battles in eastern
Iran and Northeastern Turkey. The last battle will bring about the
collapse of the Arab empire. The Arab commander-in-chief will be
killed in his own headquarters.
(101) The battles will eventually cease in Iran and World War III will
finally be over. The Allies win again!
Source: Nostradamus Predicts the End of the World," Copyright (c) 1981
by Rene Noorbergen
Uncle Wally ;-)