14th March 15:54
NST realities part 1 (reality books priesthood)
1. No installed lay member was ever allowed to be installed as an NST officer
in Los Angeles by vote in the NST.
2. Members are treated like criminals if they came from NST before the reality
of the situation is judged CORRECTLY. (Paranoia)
3. Paranoia is rampant, and people who are rude, inconsiderate and lie are
allowed to abuse others if the person being abused is from SGI. (Websites that
I was a whore were put up about me, people lied and said I did things to others
I did not do PERIOD).
4. Members that commit abuses towards other members are allowed to do so in
the name of PROTECTING THE PRIESTHOOD. Almost as if NST priests do not go near
the animals and do not care what RIGHT AND WRONG ARE.
5. Members that come from SGI are insulted and their leaders from are
PURPOSELY insulted to "de-sensitize them from SGI's influence" and lead them to
the "correct" teaching.
6. Sermons replace Gosho books. Things have been changed ALOT.
7. You MUST protect the NST priesthood sight unseen (no matter why) to join
Isn't this enough?