Mombu the Sports Forum sponsored links

Go Back   Mombu the Sports Forum > Sports > Womens Club Championship Round 1 - FINAL
User Name
Password
REGISTER NOW! Mark Forums Read

sponsored links


Reply
 
1 25th May 20:22
malcolm preen
External User
 
Posts: 1
Default Womens Club Championship Round 1 - FINAL


Womens Club Championship 2004 (last updated: Oct 18 09:52)

For a WWW version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/Womens_Club_Championship.html

DSHNK Almaty (KAZ) 1 Skif Moscow (RUS) 4
HC Laima (LAT) 6 MHK Martin (SVK) 1
HC Eagles Bolzano (ITA) 4 Herlev Eagles (DEN) 4
EV Zug Seewen-Herti (SUI) 4 HC Cergy-Pontoise (FRA) 0

Skif Moscow (RUS) 12 MHK Martin (SVK) 0
HC Laima (LAT) 0 DSHNK Almaty (KAZ) 5
HC Cergy-Pontoise (FRA) 3 Herlev Eagles (DEN) 3
EV Zug Seewen-Herti (SUI) 4 HC Eagles Bolzano (ITA) 0

MHK Martin (SVK) 0 DSHNK Almaty (KAZ) 14
Skif Moscow (RUS) 5 HC Laima (LAT) 3
Herlev Eagles (DEN) 2 EV Zug Seewen-Herti (SUI) 4
HC Eagles Bolzano (ITA) 3 HC Cergy-Pontoise (FRA) 6

Group A at Ventspils, LATVIA
GP W T L F A Pt
Skif Moscow (RUS) 3 3 0 0 21 4 6
DSHNK Almaty (KAZ) 3 2 0 1 20 4 4
HC Laima (LAT) 3 1 0 2 9 11 2
MHK Martin (SVK) 3 0 0 3 1 32 0
Group B at Bolzano, ITALY
GP W T L F A Pt
EV Zug Seewen-Herti (SUI) 3 3 0 0 12 2 6
HC Cergy-Pontoise (FRA) 3 1 1 1 9 10 3
Herlev Eagles (DEN) 3 0 2 1 9 11 2
HC Eagles Bolzano (ITA) 3 0 1 2 7 14 1
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm - Great Britain Old Timers #32 - 19/Apr/2002 GB 5 HC Paris 4
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html
  Reply With Quote


  sponsored links


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes




Copyright 2006 SmartyDevil.com - Dies Mies Jeschet Boenedoesef Douvema Enitemaus -
666