Mombu the Sports Forum sponsored links

Go Back   Mombu the Sports Forum > Sports > World Championship - day 12
User Name
Password
REGISTER NOW! Mark Forums Read

sponsored links


Reply
 
1 6th August 08:49
malcolm preen
External User
 
Posts: 1
Default World Championship - day 12


World Championship 2005 (last updated: May 11 23:51)

For a WWW version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship.html

Austria 2 Slovenia 6

Relegation at Innsbruck, AUSTRIA
GP W T L F A Pt
Slovenia 3 2 0 1 11 14 4
Denmark 3 2 0 1 10 9 4
Germany 3 1 1 1 13 6 3
Austria 3 0 1 2 7 12 1
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm - Great Britain Old Timers #32 - 19/Apr/2002 GB 5 HC Paris 4
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html
  Reply With Quote


  sponsored links


2 6th August 08:49
anders t
External User
 
Posts: 1
Default World Championship - day 12


Quoting Malcolm Preen in rec.sport.hockey:


So, how bad is this for German hockey?


--
All that we see, or seem,
is but a dream, within a dream,
installed by the Machine
  Reply With Quote
3 6th August 08:49
markku grönroos
External User
 
Posts: 1
Default World Championship - day 12


"anders t" <anthu_001@No?SPaM?_hotmail.com> kirjoitti viestissä
news:bdq5811gnus4ojrnbe5m8h3qtmg6nt94la@4ax.com...

I guess it must be something veli, veli bad.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes




Copyright © 2006 SmartyDevil.com - Dies Mies Jeschet Boenedoesef Douvema Enitemaus -
666