Mombu the Sports Forum sponsored links

Go Back   Mombu the Sports Forum > Sports > World Championship - day 13
User Name
Password
REGISTER NOW! Mark Forums Read

sponsored links


Reply
 
1 6th August 08:50
malcolm preen
External User
 
Posts: 1
Default World Championship - day 13


World Championship 2005 (last updated: May 12 22:01)

For a WWW version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship.html

Russia 4 Finland 3 SO
Canada 5 Slovakia 4
Czech Republic 3 USA 2 SO
Sweden 2 Switzerland 1

Quarter-Finals

Russia win 4-3
Russia 4
Finland 3 Finals
Semi-Finals
Canada win 5-4 Gold Medal
Canada 5 Russia SF1 Winner
Slovakia 4 Canada SF2 Winner

Czech Republic win 3-2 Czech Republic Bronze Medal
Czech Republic 3 Sweden SF1 Loser
USA 2 SF2 Loser

Sweden win 2-1
Sweden 2
Switzerland 1
--
Malcolm - Great Britain Old Timers #32 - 19/Apr/2002 GB 5 HC Paris 4
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html
  Reply With Quote


  sponsored links


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes




Copyright 2006 SmartyDevil.com - Dies Mies Jeschet Boenedoesef Douvema Enitemaus -
666