Mombu the Sports Forum sponsored links

Go Back   Mombu the Sports Forum > Sports > World Cup of Hockey - day 12
User Name
Password
REGISTER NOW! Mark Forums Read

sponsored links


Reply
 
1 21st April 03:27
malcolm preen
External User
 
Posts: 1
Default World Cup of Hockey - day 12


World Cup 2004 (last updated: Sep 12 02:27)

For a WWW version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Cup_of_Hockey.html

Canada 4 Czech Republic 3 OT

Quarter-Finals

Finland win 2-1
Finland 2
Germany 1 Semi-Finals

USA win 5-3 Finland win 2-1 Gold Medal
Russia 3 Finland 2
USA 5 USA 1 Finland
Canada
Czech Republic win 6-1 Canada win 4-3
Sweden 1 Canada 4
Czech Republic 6 Czech Republic 3

Canada win 5-0
Slovakia 0
Canada 5
--
Malcolm - Great Britain Old Timers #32 - 19/Apr/2002 GB 5 HC Paris 4
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html
  Reply With Quote


  sponsored links


2 21st April 03:28
bill
External User
 
Posts: 1
Default World Cup of Hockey - day 12


I was a goalie from '67 to '99. Goaltending is rewarding, but you have to be 90%
mental at times.


Here's a good site for the World Cup of Hockey: http://www.tsn.ca/world_cup_hockey/
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes




Copyright 2006 SmartyDevil.com - Dies Mies Jeschet Boenedoesef Douvema Enitemaus -
666